APEA/AFT Legal Services Benefit
The APEA/AFT Legal Trust will pay attorney fees for eligible expenses. Most matters of a personal nature are covered, such as wills, family matters and real estate transactions. The current benefit is $2,700 per year.
More information can be found on their website.
This benefit is available to you if you are in one of the following bargaining units:
• State Supervisory Unit
• State Confidential Employees Association
• Alaska Higher Education Crafts & Trades Employees
• Fairbanks North Star Borough Employees Association
• Juneau Education Support Staff
• Juneau Mental Health Professionals
• Nome Joint Utilities Employees
• Valdez Federation of Teachers
• APEA-AFT Staff
Get in Touch
We are here to help you use your legal services benefit.
APEA-AFT LEGAL TRUST FUND
211 4th Street, Suite 306
Juneau, AK 99801
Phone: (907) 586-9855
Fax: (907) 586-5905
Toll free: (800) 478-9991